If you want to visit a local but don’t have the time for a whole cooking class, come visit Jessica at Tónabær where she prepares you a delicious dinner. Jessica will also show you around and tell you about her at home Coca Cola collection and Icelandic cuisine to try out while you are in Iceland!
- Jessica welcomes you in her home and you’ll get to see every day life of an Icelander
- Get the homey experience of visiting a local and seeing the surrounding area
- And of course, try out real home made Icelandic cooking! Jessica is an amazing chef with years of experience
- You can choose to get pick up and drop off to her place but if it’s on the way for you, once you’ve booked, we’ll give you the address to meet at her place
- The visit is around 2-3 hours, depending completely on the time you have
- Jessica will show you around and tell you a little about the Icelandic culture, cuisine and answer any questions you might have about life in Iceland
- In the end you eat Jessica’s home made meal together
- If you have any dietary restrictions or allergies, please let us know before you arrive, so that we can accommodate
- Please note that Jessica has animals in her home, so if you have allergies let us know
- You’ll get a home cooked three course meal
- Drink with your meal. You can choose between alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Not included: Pick up and drop off costs a little extra
For any more questions about the tour, feel free to contact us!