Come and join us for a walk around town! We will start at the oldest house in Selfoss, Tryggvaskáli Restaurant, and end at the newest restaurant in town, Messinn! Together we will see all the town has to offer and walk around the older and newer parts of town. The walk is quite easy and has plenty of food and drink stops. we promise, you won’t go hungry with us!
Main highlights of the tour
- You’ll be guided around town with a fun guide
- You get to try out local food and drinks
- Enjoy the town’s oldest places and hear their story
- Enjoy nature and even try out some locally grown herbs
- enjoy the amazing restaurant culture Selfoss has to offer
- Meeting point is in front of the Tryggvaskáli Restaurant
- Our guides will be wearing yellow so you’ll be sure to see them!
- The tour duration is around 3 hours, but depending on how long you decide to stay for dinner
- Allergies and dietary restrictions: We can accommodate for most but we need to be informed in advance so the chefs can prepare something
- Delicious Icelandic Cuisine from 5 different places
- 2 tastings of local beers or wine, one at Tryggvaskáli and one at Messinn
- A taste of Icelandic liquor
- And of course, an amazing guide!
For any more questions about the tour, feel free to contact us!